Dr. Sandra Colvard is a naturopathic physician practicing in ROCKVILLE, MD. Dr. Colvard specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Colvard combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Sandra Gale Colvard N.D.'s Practice location
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Sandra Gale Colvard N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- Health Benefits of Selenium
What is selenium?Selenium is a trace mineral, which is mostly found in the soil. Since it is found in the soil, it is also present in certain food items and small traces in water. Selenium is one of the vital minerals for the human body. It helps boost the health of the immune system and actively...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Health Benefits
Introduction Most people must have heard about castor oil and its amazing benefits, but only a few may have heard about the black castor oil. So, what is the difference between castor oil and black castor oil? For better understanding, first, we need to know what castor oil is. Castor OilCastor oil...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Dr. Teerawong Kasiolarn N.D., M.S.A., L.AC.21785 Filigree Ct Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Carla Yvette Kreft N.D., L.AC, M.S.O.M74 E 11th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Sarah Marie Giardenelli ND, MSOM, LAC21785 Filigree Court Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Karen R. Threlkel N.D.4801 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Dr. Deirdre Orceyre N.D., MSOM, LAC908 New Hampshire Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Douglas Jesse Mackay N.D.1828 L ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20036