Melanie Doyle is a physical therapist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Melanie Doyle specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melanie Doyle can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Melanie Doyle will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Melanie S Doyle P.T.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85012Get Direction
Melanie S Doyle P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Kenneth David Lundeen P.T.13460 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Dr. Keith James Pritchette Other4730 E Warner Rd Phoenix AZ 85044
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383