Dr. Janice Chavez is a physiatrist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Chavez is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Chavez focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Chavez can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Miss Janice Chavez's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48126Get Direction
Miss Janice Chavez's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot D.O.Physical Medicine And Rehabilation And Pain Consultant Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Kertia Libretto Black MDRehabilitation Institute Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Kenneth William Rabe D.O.2940 E Banner Gateway Drive Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. Neal M Alpiner M.D.4949 Coolidge Hwy Royal Oak MI 48073
- Gopi Kasturi Other3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Nathan L Gross MD24901 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075