Dr. Jason B. Lee M.D.
Dermatologist | Dermatopathology833 Chestnut St 14th Floor Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Jason Lee practices Dermatopathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dermatopathology is a medical specialty that focuses on dermatology and pathology, and involves the diagnosis of various diseases of the skin, hair, and nails by looking at cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. By revealing the histology of diseases and results from a specific diagnostic interpretation, Dr. Lee is able to analyze the potential causes of skin diseases at a basic level.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2012Philadelphia Super Doctors
- Basal Cell Carcinoma, Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma, Hair Loss (alopecia) And More
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University 2001
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jason B. Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Jason B. Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- The Use of Sunscreen Does not Guarentee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Dr. Emma Taylor MD2020 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Kehua Li M.D.570 Egg Harbor Rd. Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Thomas D Griffin M.D.3805 W Chester Pike Newtown Square PA 19073
- Dr. Stacey E. Englander-turner M.D.940 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Christine S Stanko M.D.101 S Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Atsuko Kodama MD, PHD1450 Chapel St New Haven CT 06511