Kathryn Curtis is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Asheville, NC. Kathryn is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Curtis can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Curtis will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Gray Curtis's Practice location
Asheville, NC 28803Get Direction
Kathryn Gray Curtis's reviewsWrite Review
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Found in Transplanted Hands of 33-year-old Patient
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic condition that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints. The wrists and joints in the hands and feet are the most common body parts that are affected. Rheumatoid arthritis can be diagnosed at any age, although it is most common among individuals...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Mary Elizabeth Sharp M.P.T.355 Oak Grove Rd Spartanburg SC 29301
- Mrs. Catherine Branen Goforth P.T.9 Stegall Ln Asheville NC 28805
- Ms. Sally J Mccoy LPT143 Merrimon Ave Asheville NC 28801
- Ms. Jan R Bernard PT1025 Brevard Rd Asheville NC 28806
- Miss Margaret Anne Otwell MPT1025 Brevard Rd Asheville NC 28806
- Emily J Freeman MSPT2550 Chimney Rock Rd Hendersonville NC 28792