Dr. Vincent Lee is an internist practicing in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Lee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vincent Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23434Get Direction
Dr. Vincent Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Dr. Judi Griffin MD736 Battlefield Boulevard Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. Zattam Musselmani MD1422 Poindexter St Chesapeake VA 23324
- Dr. Lind Walter Chinnery MD301 Riverview Ave Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Dipes K Ray M.D., MRCP113 Gainsborough Sq Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Kelly M Maples MD208 E Plume St Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Gregg R Clifford MD301 Riverview Ave Norfolk VA 23510