Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology215 East Quincy St. Suite B100 San Antonio TX, 78215
Dr. Dahiya completed his undergraduate education at the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine in a 6-year combined B. A. / M. D. Program. He graduated in 1990 with a B. A. in Biology. ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Outpatient Internist PrimaCare Clinics of Dallas 1995 - 1997
- UT Health Science Center Radiation Oncology 2002
- Baylor University Medical Center Internal Medicine 1997
Experience & Accolades
- President/ Physician2002Oncology San Antonio
- Outpatient Internist1995 - 1997Garland Family Practice
- Staff Hospitalist1998 - 2002Hospital Internists of Austin
- Staff Hospitalist1997 - 1999Baylor Medical Center
- Outpatient Internist1995 - 1997PrimaCare Clinics of Dallas
Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78215Get Direction
LAREDO, TX 78045Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78215Get Direction
Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahiya
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Dr. Kimberly D Stewart D.O.215 E QUINCY ST BSMT B100 SAN ANTONIO TX 78215
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Dziuk M.D.2130 NE LOOP 410 STE 100 SAN ANTONIO TX 78217
- Dr. Bryan Chih-chang Lin MD5206 RESEARCH DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78240
- Dr. Joaquin G. Mira M.D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael Anthony Selva MD7718 Louis Pasteur Ct San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Marta Caceres Dahiya M.D.215 East Quincy St. San Antonio TX 78215