Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology215 East Quincy St. Suite B100 San Antonio TX, 78215
Dr. Dahiya completed his undergraduate education at the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine in a 6-year combined B. A. / M. D. Program. He graduated in 1990 with a B. A. in Biology. ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Outpatient InternistPrimaCare Clinics of Dallas 1995 - 1997
- UT Health Science Center Radiation Oncology 2002
- Baylor University Medical Center Internal Medicine 1997
Experience & Accolades
- President/ Physician2002Oncology San Antonio
- Outpatient Internist1995 - 1997Garland Family Practice
- Staff Hospitalist1998 - 2002Hospital Internists of Austin
- Staff Hospitalist1997 - 1999Baylor Medical Center
- Outpatient Internist1995 - 1997PrimaCare Clinics of Dallas
Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78215Get Direction
LAREDO, TX 78045Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78215Get Direction
Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dahiya
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which turned about to be stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a...
- Dr. Kimberly D Stewart D.O.234 Cape Aron Drive Corpus Christi TX 78412
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Dziuk M.D.805 W. 37th St. Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Sylvia Zubyk M. D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Marta Caceres Dahiya M.D.215 East Quincy St. San Antonio TX 78215
- Dr. Joaquin G. Mira M.D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael Anthony Selva MD7718 Louis Pasteur Ct San Antonio TX 78229