Dr. Justin Brown is a podiatrist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Brown is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Brown diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Nanofiber diameter-dependent MAPK activity in osteoblasts.
- Osteoinductive biomaterial geometries for bone regenerative engineering.
- Synthesis and characterization of biomimetic citrate-based biodegradable composites.
- Population ecology of free-roaming cats and interference competition by coyotes in urban parks.
- Substrate curvature sensing through Myosin IIa upregulates early osteogenesis.
- The role of substrate topography on the cellular uptake of nanoparticles.
- Polymeric nanoparticles: the future of nanomedicine.
- Gelatin Nanofiber Matrices Derived from Schiff Base Derivative for Tissue Engineering Applications.
- Molecular mechanisms orchestrating the stem cell response to translational scaffolds.
- Multiscale Poly-(ϵ-caprolactone) Scaffold Mimicking Nonlinearity in Tendon Tissue Mechanics.
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Morphology and Migration on Microtextured Titanium.
- Implementation of tetrahedral-mesh geometry in Monte Carlo radiation transport code PHITS.
- 3D Near-Field Electrospinning of Biomaterial Microfibers with Potential for Blended Microfiber-Cell-Loaded Gel Composite Structures.
Dr. Justin Lee Brown D.P.M.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
MIDLAND, TX 79703Get Direction
Dr. Justin Lee Brown D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Dr. Kenneth C. Kuo DPM28 Fairwood Drive Irwin Pennsylvania 15642
- Ms. Sherunda S. Smith CNM927 Brookline Boulevard Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15226
- Dr. Christopher J Hajnosz DPM1700 Boettler Rd Uniontown OH 44685
- Dr. Kathleen M Oconnell DPM PC640 Rodi Rd Pittsburgh PA 15235
- Dr. Lynne J Haubelt DPM3000 Brownsville Rd Pittsburgh PA 15227
- Steven A Conner DPM9102 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237