Dr. Michele Juarez-huffaker is a psychologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Juarez-huffaker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Juarez-huffaker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Juarez-huffaker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michele Juarez-huffaker PH.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19808Get Direction
Dr. Michele Juarez-huffaker PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Dr. David Earl Crone PSYD215 North St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Keaveney PSY.D.109 Fox Knoll Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Ilene Elia Weintel PSY.D.5143a W Woodmill Dr Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Linda Edith Santoro R.N., PH.D.168 Elkton Rd Newark DE 19711
- Dr. Owen Lugar Other457 West Rockland Road Montchanin DE 19710
- Dr. Kathleen J. Cherry PSY.D.218 Cullen Way Newark DE 19711