Dr. Jacques Nor is a Dentist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Nor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Unstimulated salivary flow rates of young children.
- Assessment of post-traumatic PDL cells viability by a novel collagenase assay.
- Computer-controlled microcirculatory support system for endothelial cell culture and shearing.
- The effect of calcium hydroxide on solubilisation of bio-active dentine matrix components.
- The inhibitory activity of typified propolis against Enterococcus species.
- A Snail1/Notch1 signalling axis controls embryonic vascular development.
- Paired single cell co-culture microenvironments isolated by two-phase flow with continuous nutrient renewal.
Jacques E Nor DDS MD PHD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Jacques E Nor DDS MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Brian Jon Petersburg D.D.S.8641 W Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Nida Alshaikh DDS714 Patricia Pl Dr Westland Michigan 48185
- Dr. John Douglas Hamerink D.D.S.159 S. Harvey Plymouth MI 48170
- Sandra Menezes Shrimankar D.D.S.6276 Jackson Rd Ann Arbor MI 48103