Dr. Asif Khan is an internist practicing in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Khan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Opiate Dependence
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- MICHAEL REESE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Asif Khan MD's Practice location
Puyallup, WA 98372Get Direction
Dr. Asif Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
Dr Kahn is not bad.
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Nadine K Gettel MD202 N Division St Auburn WA 98001
- Dr. Megha Rao M.D1112 South Cushman Avenue Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Christopher Jack Berlin MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027
- Michele A Despreaux OtherUw Medicine Kent-Des Moines Clinic Kent WA 98032
- Dr. Robert Michael Eager M.D.33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003