Dr. Jacintha A Brillante MD
Pediatrician2301 N University Dr Suite 107 Hollywood FL, 33024
Dr. Brillante is board-certified in pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from T. D. Medical College Kerala University in 1980. Dr. Brillante completed her internship at Medical College Hospital i ...
Education and Training
T.D. Medical College, Alleppey MD
Medical College Thiruvananthapuram 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2006
- Ear Wax
- Adjustment Disorder
- Maimonides Medical Center 1986
Dr. Jacintha A Brillante MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33024Get Direction
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33024Get Direction
Dr. Jacintha A Brillante MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brillante
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Julia Retureta3000 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Mabel D. Bohorquez MD1648 Northeast 163rd Street Miami Florida 33162
- Dr. Jorge L. Alsina MD4980 W. 10th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33012
- Dr. Elias Milgram M.D.2627 Ne 203rd St Miami FL 33180
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131