Dr. Heajung Ruesing is a pediatrician practicing in Hilo, HI. Dr. Ruesing is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ruesing diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ruesing can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1979
Korea University / College of Medicine 1979
Korea University College of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Jamaica Hosp, Internal Medicine Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center Program
Dr. Heajung Ruesing MD's Practice location
Hilo, HI 96720Get Direction
Dr. Heajung Ruesing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruesing
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Dr. Michael Treece M.D.1580 Valencia St San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Ruth Hase Matsuura M.D.17-40 34 Enos Road Mountain View HI 96771
- Dr. Brenda M k Camacho MD183 Mohouli Street Hilo HI 96720
- Dr. Syuck ki Saito M.D.868 Ululani St Hilo HI 96720
- Dr. Tamara Nadine Todd M.D.1190 Waianuenue Ave Hilo HI 96720
- Dr. Darrett Wai yeung Choy M.D.275 Ponahawai St Hilo HI 96720