Dr. Jihn Han MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease5325 Elliott Dr Suite 203 Ypsilanti MI, 48197
Dr. Jihn Han is a cardiologist practicing in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Han specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Han also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1994
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Jihn Han MD's Practice location
Ypsilanti, MI 48197Get Direction
Dr. Jihn Han MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Han
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Dr. Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Jim Bengtson1202 Olivia Avenue Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Peter Andrew Mccullough MD, MPH47601 Grand River Ave Novi MI 48374
- Dr. Stanley J Chetcuti MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Syamasundera Zampani MD5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Todd M Koelling MD400 East Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108