Dr. Murtuza Ansari D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice1340 Park St Orangeburg SC, 29115
Dr. Murtuza Ansari is a Dentist practicing in Orangeburg, SC. Dr. Ansari specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Murtuza Ansari D.M.D.'s Practice location
Orangeburg, SC 29115Get Direction
Dr. Murtuza Ansari D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ansari
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Randolph Charles Bryson D.M.D.1781 Village Center Circle Las Vegas NV 89134
- Dr. Mona Tw Ellis DMD1289 Boulevard St Orangeburg SC 29115
- Dr. Earl Barrett Hartzog D.M.D.174 Beech Ave Denmark SC 29042
- Dr. Dwight Delano Mcmillan DDS939 Calhoun Drive Orangeburg SC 29115
- Dr. Anthony Samuel Mennito D.M.D.39 Presbyterian St Bamberg SC 29003
- Dr. William Eugene Atkinson D.M.D.1681 Carolina Ave Orangeburg SC 29115