Dr. Stuart Schwartz is a general surgeon practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Schwartz specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Schwartz provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Stuart J Schwartz M.D.'s Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33412Get Direction
Dr. Stuart J Schwartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Dr. Yvette Laclaustra M.D.1395 S State Road 7 Wellington FL 33414
- Dr. Srinivas Kaza MD4665 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33461
- Dr. Daniel Roland Higgins M.D.1201 N Olive Ave West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Dana Marie Goldberg MD224 Chimney Corner Ln Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Ralph Barry Breslaw MD229 George Bush Blvd Delray Beach FL 33444
- Dr. James Justin Goad M.D.13005 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee FL 33470