Dr. Manish R Gandhi DDS
Dentist | General Practice716 Midwest Club Pkwy Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. Manish Gandhi is a Dentist practicing in Oak Brook, IL. Dr. Gandhi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Ultrasound of the hepatobiliary-pancreatic system.
- Ultrasound of soft tissue masses.
- Teleconferencing for graduate and continuing medical education.
- Central patterning of inspiratory activity in the neonatal period.
- Myxoma of the masticator space.
- Respiratory modulation of sympathetic activity in neonatal swine.
- Detecting and defining the anatomic extent of large nerve perineural spread of malignancy: comparing "targeted" MRI with the histologic findings following surgery.
- Effects of anesthesia on efferent phrenic activity in neonatal swine.
- Unusual observations on hypermagnesemic levels and cardiorespiratory effects in neonatal swine.
- Evidence for central patterning of sympathetic discharge in kittens.
- Efferent phrenic nerve and respiratory neuron activities in the developing kitten: spontaneous discharges and hypoxic responses.
- Larvicidal and Pupicidal Activities of Alizarin Isolated from Roots of Rubia cordifolia Against Culex quinquefasciatus Say and Aedes aegypti (L.) (Diptera: Culicidae).
- Discharge properties of dorsal medullary inspiratory neurons in newborn pigs.
- An investigation into the venous drainage of the diaphragm of the sheep.
- Enkephalin-induced changes in ventilation and ventilatory pattern in adult dogs.
- Maturation of ventilatory response to hypoxia in puppies during sleep.
- Ultrasound and computed tomography appearances of primary hepatic leiomyosarcoma.
- Case report: recurrent pancreatitis caused by a duodenal duplication cyst communicating with the pancreatic duct.
- Unusual computed tomography appearances of acute cholangitis.
- Complications of intraarterial digital subtraction angiography in patients investigated for cerebral vascular disease.
- Phrenic and recurrent laryngeal motoneuron activities during hyperoxia and hypoxia in piglets.
Dr. Manish R Gandhi DDS's Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Manish R Gandhi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gandhi
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Bushra Alazzawi2545 W Peterson Ave Chicago Illinois 60659
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148