Dr. Falgun Wylie is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Wylie specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2003Alpha Omega Alpha, .
- MemberUMass Memorial Medical Group
- Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics
- Boston Combined Program, Resident:Pediatrics 2004
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
- Texas Children's Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellow:Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2006
Dr. Falgun P Wylie M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
Dr. Falgun P Wylie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Lives Her Dream
When a person is first diagnosed with a chronic, progressive condition like multiple sclerosis, it can be hard to look ahead to the rest of life and have a positive outlook. Moving forward in life and adapting to the change is that much more difficult with the knowledge that the condition will cause...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Pegeen W Eslami M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Linda Ciu MD409 W Broadway Boston MA 02127
- Dr. Mariann M Manno M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Charles G Murphy MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Paul Kotzampaltiris DO115 Lincoln Street Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Zohar Shamash M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655