Dr. Andrew J. Kaplan M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease6116 E. Arbor Ave Suite 112 Mesa AZ, 85206
Dr. Andrew Kaplan is a cardiologist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Kaplan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kaplan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- Changes in heart rate variability, quality of life, and activity in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients: results of the HF-HRV registry.
- Heart failure decompensation and all-cause mortality in relation to percent biventricular pacing in patients with heart failure: is a goal of 100% biventricular pacing necessary?
- Comparison of short-term renal effects and efficacy of rosuvastatin 40 mg and simvastatin 80 mg, followed by assessment of long-term renal effects of rosuvastatin 40 mg, in patients with dyslipidemia.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School Of Med Atlanta Ga 1988
Dr. Andrew J. Kaplan M.D.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85206Get Direction
Dr. Andrew J. Kaplan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaplan
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Dr. James Ferris Ganem M.D.595 N Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Fuad Ibrahim3099 North Civic Center Plaza Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. CHRISTIAN BREBURDA MD2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Ashok C Solsi MD725 South Dobson Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Imad Khaled MD10293 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Robert F Burke M.D.3099 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251