Dr. Bruce S Ushkow M.D.
Emergency Physician2215 Burdett Ave Emergency Department Troy NY, 12180
Dr. Bruce Ushkow practices Emergency Medicine in Troy, NY. Dr. Ushkow assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Ushkow examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1990
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Med Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Bruce S Ushkow M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Bruce S Ushkow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ushkow
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Dr. Robert Werblin MD81 Molly Ct Niskayuna NY 12309
- Dr. Joel Michael Bartfield M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Michael J O brien MD600 Mcclellan St Schenectady NY 12304
- Dr. Timothy F Barcomb M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Brett Simpson MD600 Northern Blvd Albany NY 12204
- Dr. Sara Damewood MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792