Dr. Kara Cooper is a hospitalist practicing in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Cooper specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Cooper manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Cooper works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States 1999
- Development of a universal probe for electronic microarray and its application in characterization of the Staphylococcus aureus polC gene.
- Evaluation and validation of a PulseNet standardized pulsed-field gel electrophoresis protocol for subtyping Vibrio parahaemolyticus: an international multicenter collaborative study.
- Re-evaluation, optimization, and multilaboratory validation of the PulseNet-standardized pulsed-field gel electrophoresis protocol for Listeria monocytogenes.
Dr. Kara L. Cooper MD's Practice location
Jonesboro, AR 72401Get Direction
JONESBORO, AR 72401Get Direction
Dr. Kara L. Cooper MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooper
- Treatments for Asthma
Asthma has somehow evaded the most probing research ever conducted, and still defies a permanent cure. What we can do is manage its symptoms as efficiently as possible and prevent the condition from ruining our lives....
- Why Should Those with Sleep Apnea Avoid Drinking Alcohol in the Evening?
As many already know, the excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks may lead to many consequences, even for people who don’t suffer from any specific condition. But, studies have shown that the risks that come with consuming alcohol increase while someone is suffering from sleep apnea.Usually,...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. If gluten-free products suddenly disappear from their typical shelf they are likely all grouped together in one location. It has become a trend to avoid...
- Can Diabetes Be Associated with Other Health Conditions?
Over a long period of time if a high blood sugar persists in your body then it is known as Diabetes or as the doctors states it, Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes is not a singular disease as it may be characterized by an array of disorders which increase the blood sugar level way above the normal...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Melissa Kay Albers M.D.225 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Erica Nicole Baker D.O.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Ashley Nicole Murphy D.O.223 E Jackson Ave Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Raphael N Ngengwe MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Matthew A. Quick MD311 E. Matthews Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. Robert B White M.D.3024 Stadium Blvd Jonesboro AR 72401