Dr. Ahmed Kutty is a cardiologist practicing in Kearney, NE. Dr. Kutty specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kutty also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Stanley Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Madras- Tn- India 1962
Stanley Medical College/University Hospital 1962
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; J C Giuffre Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- J C Giuffre Med Center
Dr. Ahmed C.k. Kutty MD's Practice location
Kearney, NE 68847Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed C.k. Kutty MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Dr. Azariah Kirubakaran M.D.3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Panayotis-alain Efstratiou MD3015 A Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Tom V Pagano M.D.3219 Central Ave. Kearney NE 68848
- Dr. William Vosik M.D.3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Dr. Daniel Mcgowan M.D.3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847
- Mr. Sean Denney MD3219 Central Ave Kearney NE 68847