Dr. Jolene Yoder is a Chiropractor practicing in Hutchinson, KS. Dr. Yoder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Yoder seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1977
Dr. Jolene E Yoder D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Jolene E Yoder D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Ty Jacob Cohoon D.C.3007 Garden Grove Pkwy Hutchinson KS 67502
- Dr. Jarrett Todd Cullens D.C.633 E SHERMAN ST HUTCHINSON KS 67501
- Dr. Kiley Jean Willis D.C.30 W Sherman St Hutchinson KS 67501
- Dr. Andrea Lynn-nielson Lackey DC30 W Sherman St Hutchinson KS 67501
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Howell DC3126 S Higley Rd Gilbert AZ 85297
- Dr. Timothy Scott Lackey DC30 W Sherman St Hutchinson KS 67501