Dr. Stanley Roe is an anesthesiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Roe ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Roe also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1971
University of Michigan Medical School 1971
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, General Surgery
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Stanley Joseph Roe M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Stanley Joseph Roe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jeffrey Uppington M.D.4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Nijher M.D2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Qasem M. Noori MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Mojca Konia M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Paul G. Kreis M.D.Med: Anesthesia, 4150 V Street Sacramento CA 95817