Dr. George Davis is an internist practicing in Malone, NY. Dr. Davis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Davis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1958
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Internal Medicine
Dr. George Berton Davis M.D.'s Practice location
Malone, NY 12953Get Direction
Dr. George Berton Davis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Craig W Richards D.O.16 3rd St Malone NY 12953
- Dr. Dragos Banu M.D.183 Park St Malone NY 12953
- Dr. Egya Chinbuah MD133 Park St Malone NY 12953
- Dr. William R Latreille M.D.70 Constable St Malone NY 12953
- Dr. Shiao - ang Shih MD133 Park St Malone NY 12953
- Dr. Jan Stephen Close M.D.133 Park St Malone NY 12953