Dr. Young Bae practices Radiation Oncology in Toms River, NJ. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Bae specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Kyongpook Natl Univ, Coll of Med, Taegu, So Korea 1970
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Distribution pattern of inhibitory and excitatory synapses in the dendritic tree of single masseter alpha-motoneurons in the cat.
- Identification of signal substances in synapses made between primary afferents and their associated axon terminals in the rat trigeminal sensory nuclei.
- Quantitative ultrastructure of physiologically identified premotoneuron terminals in the trigeminal motor nucleus in the cat.
- Quantitative analysis of synaptic contacts made between functionally identified oralis neurons and trigeminal motoneurons in cats.
- Bone-protecting effect of safflower seeds in ovariectomized rats.
- Effects of peripheral benzodiazepine receptor ligands on proliferation and differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Peripheral glutamate receptors participate in interleukin-1beta-induced mechanical allodynia in the orofacial area of rats.
- The distribution of inhibitory and excitatory synapses on single, reconstructed jaw-opening motoneurons in the cat.
- GABA- and glycine-like immunoreactivity in axonal endings presynaptic to the vibrissa afferents in the cat trigeminal interpolar nucleus.
- Light and electron microscopic analysis of the somata and parent axons innervating the rat upper molar and lower incisor pulp.
- Early dexamethasone relieves trigeminal neuropathic pain.
- Corticofugal direct projections to primary afferent neurons in the trigeminal mesencephalic nucleus of rats.
- Antipsychotic agent thioridazine sensitizes renal carcinoma Caki cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis through reactive oxygen species-mediated inhibition of Akt signaling and downregulation of Mcl-1 and c-FLIP(L).
- MicroRNA-302 induces proliferation and inhibits oxidant-induced cell death in human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
- Morphological and functional changes in regenerated primary afferent fibres following mental and inferior alveolar nerve transection.
- The expression of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 1 (HCN1) and HCN2 in the rat trigeminal ganglion, sensory root, and dental pulp.
- Expression of vesicular glutamate transporters in transient receptor potential melastatin 8 (TRPM8)-positive dental afferents in the mouse.
- Antinociceptive Effects of Botulinum Toxin Type A on Trigeminal Neuropathic Pain.
- Deficiency of aminopeptidase P1 causes behavioral hyperactivity, cognitive deficits, and hippocampal neurodegeneration.
- NADPH-diaphorase in the spinal trigeminal nucleus oralis and rostral solitary tract nucleus of rats.
- Two major types of premotoneurons in the feline trigeminal nucleus oralis as demonstrated by intracellular staining with horseradish peroxidase.
- Morphology and synaptic connections of slowly adapting periodontal afferent terminals in the trigeminal subnuclei principalis and oralis of the cat.
- Synaptic connections of a periodontal primary afferent neuron within the subnucleus oralis of the cat.
- NADPH-diaphorase in the developing rat: lower brainstem and cervical spinal cord, with special reference to the trigemino-solitary complex.
- Ultrastructural observations of synaptic connections of vibrissa afferent terminals in cat principal sensory nucleus and morphometry of related synaptic elements.
- Central distribution of synaptic contacts of primary and secondary jaw muscle spindle afferents in the trigeminal motor nucleus of the cat.
- Development of vimentin filaments in the cells of the articular disc of the rat squamosomandibular joint with age.
- Morphologic characteristics of physiologically defined neurons in the cat trigeminal nucleus principalis.
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Therapeutic Radiology; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Young C Bae M.D.'s Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
Dr. Young C Bae M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Hemangini R Shah D.O.254 Easton Avenue New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Rajesh V Iyer MD99 Highway 37 Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Bryan G Eggert MD785 Totowa Rd Totowa NJ 07512
- Dr. Joseph P Lattanzi MD1140 Route 72 W Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. David J D'ambrosio MD99 Hwy 37 W Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Carol L Kornmehl M.D.900 Route 70 East Lakewood NJ 08701