Dr. Herbert Fernando Bravo MD
Pediatrician21010 Dulees Town Circle #120 Sterling VA, 20166
Dr. Herbert Bravo is a pediatrician practicing in Sterling, VA. Dr. Bravo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bravo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bravo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, Universidad De Ciencias Medicas (Ucimed),San Jose, Costa Rica MD
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics; Bronson Methodist Hosp, Pediatrics
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Herbert Fernando Bravo MD's Practice location
Sterling, VA 20166Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Fernando Bravo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bravo
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Parveen K. Chowdhry3712 Arlington Blvd Falls Church Virginia 22042
- Dr. Ziad Hassan Idriss MD5301 Westbard Circle Bethesda Maryland 20816
- Nadine Idriss5301 Westbard Circle Bethesda Maryland 20816