Dr. Niramol Savaraj M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1201 Nw 16th St Research 151, Room 2 Miami FL, 33125
Dr. Niramol Savaraj is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Savaraj specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Ramathibodi Hosp, Fac of Med, Bangkok, Thailand 1972
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Colon Cancer
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Medical Oncology; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Niramol Savaraj M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33125Get Direction
Dr. Niramol Savaraj M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Savaraj
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Damien Hansra3607 Starboard Ave Hollywood Florida 33026
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Brian Hunis MD1325 Spring St Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. Alan David Feinberg M.D.8940 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Sergio Xiques M.D.11760 Sw 40th St Miami FL 33175
- Dr. Frances Annette Behrmann M.D.6200 Sunset Dr Miami FL 33143