Dr. Evan Michael Temkin D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice175 Jericho Tpke Suite 111 Syosset NY, 11791
Dr. Evan Temkin is a Dentist practicing in Syosset, NY. Dr. Temkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Evan Michael Temkin D.M.D.'s Practice location
Syosset, NY 11791Get Direction
PLAINVIEW, NY 11803Get Direction
Dr. Evan Michael Temkin D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Temkin
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. William G. Eliades DDS4049 167th Street Flushing New York 11358
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Maria E. Gennarelli D.M.D.75 Brook St Scarsdale NY 10583