Dr. Santhi Periasamy is a psychologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Periasamy specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Periasamy evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Periasamy because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Santhi Periasamy PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Santhi Periasamy PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Mrs. Patricia R. Martinez MS, RN, FNP14340 Torrey Chase Blvd. Houston Texas 77014
- Dr. Pauline Amos Clansy EDD8303 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Barbara P. Uzzell PHD3511 Chatwood Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D.1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Nancy Johnson Warren PHD26A Bee Street Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004