Dr. Ronald Ford is a family practitioner practicing in Winter Haven, FL. Dr. Ford specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ford possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1986
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Fl Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Ronald A Ford MD's Practice location
Dr. Ronald A Ford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ford
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Miriam Rivera Irizarry M.D.339 Cypress Pkwy Kissimmee Florida 34759
- Dr. Darien R. Kavasmaneck M.D.6035 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven FL 33884
- Mrs. Margaret Rose Yee M.D.40124 Highway 27 Davenport FL 33837
- Dr. Youssef B Ghaly M.D.St Lukes Regional Health Care Plc Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Brett J Widick MD1033 N Parkway Frontage Rd Lakeland FL 33803
- Dr. David John Remmer MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805