Dr. Mark Fletcher practices Neuropathology in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Fletcher studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Neurology; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mark H. Fletcher M.D.'s Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark H. Fletcher M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark H. Fletcher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fletcher
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Alzheimer’s is Not a Part of Normal Aging
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia, a term for memory loss, which is serious enough to affect daily life. It affects three to four million people in the US. 10% of all the persons over 70-years-old have memory loss and in more than half, the cause is Alzheimer’s disease....
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Dr. Thomas Mcdonald MD4381 S Eason Blvd Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Feras Jeradeh-boursoulian MD830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. William Thomas Oakes M.D.609 Brunson Dr Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Justin C. Graff M.D.609 Brunson Dr Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Samuel D. Newell M.D.609 Brunson Dr Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Donna Harrington M.D.609 Brunson Dr Tupelo MS 38801