Dr. Justin Allen Meuse M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Meuse is pleased to see patients for consult but is not taking new patients for ongoing care. Dr. Meuse is currently a fellow in Epilepsy in the Department of Neurology. He did his undergraduate t ...
- MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2011
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2013
- Epilepsy, Oregon Health and Science University 2015
Dr. Justin Allen Meuse M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78758Get Direction
Dr. Justin Allen Meuse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meuse
- Author Greg O'Brien Speaks About his Emotions Hijacked by Alzheimer's
There are different types of memory related illnesses, something that many people know all too well unfortunately. Author and former newspaper editor Greg O’ Brien is one of them. He has spoken out about his experience with Alzheimer’s disease and how it has certainly impacted his life and those...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Christina E Peterson MD15259 Se 82nd Dr Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael S Mega MD, PHD9155 Sw Barnes Road Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239