Dr. David Edward Seals M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)546 Winter St Suite 100 Wooster OH, 44691
Dr. David Seals is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wooster, OH. Dr. Seals specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Seals can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Seals can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University M.D. 1996
University of Nebraska B.S. Biology 1983
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Fellow Award - American College of OBGYN American College of OBGYN
- Annual Well-Woman Exam
- Complex Urodynamic Studies
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Complete Prenatal Care Including Ultrasound
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Vaginal Births and C-Section Deliveries
- In-Office Ultrasounds
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Treatment of Abnormal Paps Including Colposcopy and LEEP
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Treatment of Gynecologic Problems
- Treatments for Urinary Incontinence
- Abdominal and Laparoscopic-Assisted Hysterectomy
- Gynecologic Surgery-Conventional, Minimally-Invasive and Robotic
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Infertility Consultation and Treatment in association with Reproductive Gynecology Inc.
- Endometrial Ablation for Treatment of Heavy Periods including Novasure
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Professional MemberSummit County Medical Society
- New York University School Of Medicine Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. David Edward Seals M.D.'s Practice location
Wooster, OH 44691Get Direction
Barberton, OH 44203Get Direction
Wooster, OH 44691Get Direction
Dr. David Edward Seals M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seals
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- Overcoming Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is caused by your body releasing the pregnancy hormone HCG- which is released at it's highest levels during the first trimester.As many as 90% of all pregnant women experience some form of morning sickness during pregnancy. Although not all the morning sickness remedies may be...
- Mrs. Emily L Benekos MD546 Winter St Wooster OH 44691
- Mrs. Margarita Lassaletta MD185 Wadsworth Rd Wadsworth OH 44281
- Anne M Shriner MD546 Winter St Wooster OH 44691
- Dr. Summer T Holmes mason M.D.546 Winter St Wooster OH 44691
- Dr. Rebecca L Russell MD1740 Cleveland Rd Wooster OH 44691
- Dr. James Richard Allman M.D.934 Center St Ashland OH 44805