Dr. James Webber is a radiologist practicing in Tooele, UT. Dr. Webber specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1995
University of Utah School of Medicine 1995
- Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc, Diagnostic Radiology Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Loma Linda-Inland Empire Consortium for Healthcare Education Program
James Thomas Webber MD's Practice location
Tooele, UT 84074Get Direction
James Thomas Webber MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Edgar Booth MD3460 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Leslie Jay Starkey M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Don H Nichols3460 S. Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- D Michael Edson MD3460 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Peter H Frech MDPioneer Valley Hospital Salt Lake City UT 84120
- John William Bell M.D.801 S Stevens St Spokane WA 99204