Dr. Paul Pardon is an internist practicing in Spring Lake, NJ. Dr. Pardon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pardon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1993
New York Medical College 1993
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Program
Dr. Paul A Pardon MD's Practice location
Spring Lake, NJ 07762Get Direction
Dr. Paul A Pardon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pardon
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Sunit B. Desai M.D.1270 State Route 35 Middletown New Jersey 7748
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.316 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726