Dr. Scott Childers is an internist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Childers specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Childers provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 2010
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of Medicine Program
Dr. Scott Andrew Childers M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Scott Andrew Childers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.3145 Hamilton Mason Road Hamilton Ohio 45011
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.8240 Northcreek Drive Cincinatti Oh 45236
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267