Dr. Barak Meir Rosenn M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine1000 10th Avenue Suite 11a-61 New York NY, 10019
Dr. Barak Rosenn is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Rosenn specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rosenn can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rosenn can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
The Hebrew Univ- Hadassah Med Sch- Jerusalem- Israel 1982
Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Jerusalem, Israel 1983
Hadassah Medical School 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Medical complications of diabetes mellitus in pregnancy.
- Glycemic control in the diabetic pregnancy: is tighter always better?
- Antenatal fetal testing in pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Managing preexisting diabetes for pregnancy: summary of evidence and consensus recommendations for care.
- The proceedings of the diabetes in pregnancy study group of North America 2009 conference.
- Summary statement of the DPSG-NA organizing committee.
- The glyburide report card.
- Labor induction in nulliparous women with an unfavorable cervix: double balloon catheter versus dinoprostone.
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- University Hosp, Inc, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Hadassah Medical Center 1989
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- University Cincinnati,Cincinnati, Oh, Usa 1991
Dr. Barak Meir Rosenn M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Barak Meir Rosenn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenn
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631