Dr. Justin Chen is an internist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Chen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Justin Chen M.D.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Justin Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Basga O. Bernard4500 Memorial Drive Belleville Illinois 62226
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa Street St. Louis Missouri 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD11550 Olive Blvd. Creve Coeur Missouri 63141
- Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.12700 South Fork Road St. Louis Missouri 63128