Dr. Eugen Cristian Campian M.D., PH.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery1031 Bellevue Ave Suite 400 Saint Louis MO, 63117
Dr. Campian specializes in urogynecology, pelvic reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive surgery, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and chronic pelvic pain. He performs minimally invasive surger ...
Education and Training
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Southern Illinois 2006
- University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Southern Illinois University Program
- St. Thomas Health Services 2010
Dr. Eugen Cristian Campian M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63117Get Direction
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Dr. Eugen Cristian Campian M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campian
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Mrs. Alison M. Baker M.D.965 Mattox Drive Sullivan Missouri 63080
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Eric S. Colton621 South New Ballas Road Saint Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Caroline A. Werner M.D.12266 de Paul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.500 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Molina Dayal MD2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037