Dr. James Currier practices Orthodontics in Cleveland, OH. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Currier may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Currier must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Mr. James Currier DDS's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44118Get Direction
Mr. James Currier DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. John Ballrick D.D.S., M.S.D.20800 Westgate Fairview Park Ohio 44126
- Dr. Craig Michael Minich D.D.S., M.S.D.8401 Chagrin Rd Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Matthew Scott Milliner D.M.D., M.S.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Dale A Kates D.D.S.5 Severance Cir Cleveland OH 44118
- Dr. Jose Antonio Chacon Other5875 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Sebastian Baumgaertel D.M.D., M.S.D.10900 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106