Dr. James Morrison is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Morrison specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Morrison also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1978
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. James Paul Morrison MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. James Paul Morrison MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Dr. Raymond W. Scallen MD2545 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404
- Arthur S. LeonCook Hall 202 Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Emil D Missov MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 3b Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Steven A Rokeach MD5810 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Nedaa Skeik MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407