Dr. Kim Rosan Tousignant PSY.D.,
Psychologist | Clinical151 Main Street Suite 2 Bucksport ME, 04416
My approach is down-to earth, nurturing, direct, and designed to seek solutions. The Initial Assessment is very comprehensive, as I seek a full understanding of how you came to be in this situation, ...
Education and Training
Indiana University of PA Doctor of Psychology 2001
- Child And Adolescent Behaviors
- Child Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Neglect And More
- Parent Child Interactive Therapy
- Family And Couples Therapy
- Parenting Issues
- Child Advocacy, Neglect, Physical Abuse And More
- Anxiety Disorders, Anger Management, Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd) And More
- Depression Evaluation And Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder, Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt), Dialectical Behavior Therapy And More
- Borderline Personality Disorder (bpd), Bipolar Disorder, Dissociative Disorders And More
- Sex Offender Treatment
- Supportive Therapy
- Suicide Prevention
- Self-esteem Issues, Alcohol Abuse, Coping Skills And More
- Resilience Building
- MemberMaine Psychological Association 2000 - 2015
- Indiana University Mini-Fellowship: Dissociative Disorders 1999
- Dissertation AbstractsDissociative Experiences in Clinical Populations in Two Cultures2001
- ISSD NEWS -with Sar, V.International Research on Dissociation2002
Dr. Kim Rosan Tousignant PSY.D.,'s Practice location
Bucksport, ME 04416Get Direction
Dr. Kim Rosan Tousignant PSY.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Curran PHD1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Cheryl S Pelletier PHD43 Columbia St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Jonathan Mack Freedman PH. D.6 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Melanie Anastasia Mace PSY.D.80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Maryanne Nmn Shaver PSY.D.304 Hancock Street Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Bonnie Creech PH.D.824 Stillwater Ave Bangor ME 04401