Dr. Anne Jordan is a pathologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Jordan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Jordan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Jordan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Baptist Mem Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Anne M Jordan MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38118Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Anne M Jordan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Armita Bahrami3876 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis Tennessee 38111
- John K. Duckworth2586 Fogg Road North Nesbit Mississippi 38651
- Dr. Dwight Adair Morris D.D.S.780 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis TN 38120
- Gordon Ernest Gruen D.D.S.780 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Chad Richard Rund DO150 Collins St Memphis TN 38112
- Dr. Russell C Peck D.D.S.766 S White Station Rd Memphis TN 38117