Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD practices in Lilburn at Premiere Dermatology & Surgery, LLC as a Dermatologist, board certified by American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Boutte was invited to join RealSelf in ...
Education and Training
University of California 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Accutane, Acne Scars Treatment, Acne Surgery And More
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- MemberAmerican Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery ( ASLMS ) and American Society of Dermatologic Surge
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Windell C Davis-boutte M.D.'s Practice location
Lilburn, GA 30047Get Direction
Dr. Windell C Davis-boutte M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- How to Combat Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, sometimes referred to as eczema, is a common and frustrating skin condition characterized by inflammation, dry skin, and rashes. It is a kind of allergy that affects the body’s first line of defense against infectious agents. It is more commonly seen in children; they normally...
- Can Tattoos Lead to Skin Infections?
According to a recent study, some regular practices at tattoo parlors may increase the risk of skin infections. Skin infections are normally seen in people with a weak immune system. The study, published in the Emerging Infectious Diseases, reports two cases of Mycobacterium haemophilum skin...
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Dr. Michael S. Fisher M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Keith D. Wright MD2383 Pate Street Snellville Georgia 30078
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.3965 Holcomb Bridge Road Norcross Georgia 30092
- Marian Claire Finan6095 Barfield Road Atlanta Georgia 30328
- Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.2256 Northlake Pkwy Tucker GA 30084