Dr. Lise A Guay-bhatia MD
Ophthalmologist1327 Butterfield Rd Suite 618 Downers Grove IL, 60515
Dr. Lise Guay-bhatia is an ophthalmologist practicing in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Guay-bhatia specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Guay-bhatia can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Guay-bhatia can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1986
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1986
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Strabismus, Eye Problems
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
- Univ Illinois - Chicago, Pediatric Ophth 1990
- University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals - University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago
Dr. Lise A Guay-bhatia MD's Practice location
Dr. Lise A Guay-bhatia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guay-bhatia
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- Dr. Sohail J. Hasan MD10526 Wild Flower Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Brad Anstadt M.D.675 W North Ave Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Enrica Rossi MD3240 W Franklin Blvd Chicago IL 60624