Todd Koelling joined the University of Michigan faculty in 1997. At present, Dr. Koelling is the Medical Director of Heart Failure and co-directs the Heart Failure and Heart Transplantation Management ...
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Radiographic appearance of biventricular pacing for the treatment of heart failure.
- Impact of serial changes in cardiac hemodynamics on exercise performance in patients with heart failure due to ischemic and nonischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Measuring quality of outpatient cardiovascular care.
- The expanding national burden of heart failure in the United States: the influence of heart failure in women.
- Redesigning the management of chronic illness.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor use in elderly patients hospitalized with heart failure and left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Spironolactone-induced renal insufficiency and hyperkalemia in patients with heart failure.
- Brain natriuretic peptide predicts serious cardiac allograft rejection independent of hemodynamic measurements.
- Prognostic value of ambulatory electrocardiography monitoring in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Impact of mitral valve annuloplasty on mortality risk in patients with mitral regurgitation and left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Effect of oral vitamin E and C therapy on calcineurin inhibitor levels in heart transplant recipients.
- Multifaceted outpatient support can improve outcomes for people with heart failure. Commentary.
- Primer: implementation of guideline-based programs for coronary care.
- Spironolactone treatment and clinical outcomes in patients with systolic
- Radiofrequency ablation of frequent, idiopathic premature ventricular complexes: comparison with a control group without intervention.
- FellowAmerican Heart Association
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- Internal Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital 1997
Dr. Todd M Koelling MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48108Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Todd M Koelling MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Todd M Koelling MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koelling
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- Jim Bengtson1202 Olivia Avenue Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Stanley J Chetcuti MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Syamasundera Zampani MD5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Eric R Bates MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Steven Girard MD5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Elizabeth J Pielsticker MD5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197