Dr. Gregory Donnis is a psychologist practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Donnis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Donnis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Donnis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Gregory E Donnis PSY.D.'s Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970Get Direction
Dr. Gregory E Donnis PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. Harold Altman PH.D.56 Hamilton St Paterson NJ 07505
- Dr. Stacey Cohen-meissner PHD30 Riveredge Road Tenafly NJ 07670
- Dr. Elanna Lazaruk PSY.D.229 7th Street Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Melissa Fiorito-grafman PH.D.294 Harrington Ave Closter NJ 07624
- Dr. Chaya Bracha Gopin PH.D.21 Bloomingdale Rd White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ 08536