Dr. Alec Fedorov is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Springfield, OR. Dr. Fedorov specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fedorov tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of California 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- George Washington University 1994
Dr. Alec Fedorov M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. Alec Fedorov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fedorov
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Donald J. Schroeder MD3203 Willamette St Eugene OR 97405
- Dr. Craig Mohler MD55 Coburg Rd Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Evensen MD3377 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Jayme Ryan Hiratzka MD590 Wakara Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Scott H. Kitchel MD74b Centennial Loop Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Steven Nayan Shah M.D.55 Coburg Rd Eugene OR 97401