Dr. Gregory Tuke is a family practitioner practicing in Leesport, PA. Dr. Tuke specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Tuke possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1979
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Akron City Hosp, Family Medicine; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Summa Health System/NEOMED Program
Dr. Gregory Charles Tuke MD's Practice location
Leesport, PA 19533Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Charles Tuke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tuke
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Dr. Philip A. Miller D.O.145 N 6th St Reading PA 19601
- Dr. Conrad G Maulfair D.O.403 N Main St Topton PA 19562
- Dr. Victorino Ano Sandoval M.D.6900 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown PA 18087
- Dr. Joseph Matus DO333 Normal Ave Kutztown PA 19530
- Dr. Jorge H Arboleda D.O.145 N 6th St Reading PA 19601
- Dr. Eric Newman DO3909 Pekiomen Avenue Reading PA 19606